We're back From June 9th. We’re Committed to our Customers, Employees and Communities - Here's How
On Tuesday June 9th we will reopen after our Covid 19 shutdown. We had intended coming back before then but on checking government advice it seems that tiles are not in fact deemed hardware and to respect current guidelines we should not be open. Its been a long few months and we are looking forward to getting back to what we do best - delivering quality tiles at competitive prices with excellent customer service.In the meantime we are available remotely to deal with any of your queries or you can book your showroom appointment here
Naturally the safety of our customers and our staff is our number one priority and to this end we have put a number of measures in place for your protection
- Only one customer/family grouping in store at any one time.
- Please ring the door bell /knock on the door bell for admittance
- If there are customers in store ahead of you you will we asked for your name and telephone number. We will call or text you as soon as the store becomes free.This will be done in order of names left with us.
- We are encouraging customers to book appointments in advance on our website . Please click here - booked appointments will take precedence over store walk-in's
- Appointments are for 15 minutes - If you are doing multiple rooms or have complex needs you may book two back to back slots
- Please use the hand sanitizer available just inside the door when entering and leaving the store
- Please respect staffs requests for social distancing and follow the floor stickers for guidance
- Please do not touch displays - Staff will show you all the ranges you wish to see
Thank you for your cooperation.
We encourage you to send us as many details of your project in advance in order that we can use the appointment time to your best advantage
Opening Hours on our Return
Tuesday - Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm - Showroom visits to Terenure store only. Swords store offering telephone and email service only
Information Re Spanish and Italian Supply ChainAll of our tiles are imported from Italy and Spain. All of our manufacturers are currently open and operating under strict conditions imposed by their respective Governments. As of May 18th there is no interruption to our service from Covid19/Corona Virus. Lead times remain the same:
There is zero risk from any material arriving from Italy or Spain . The lead times involved mean that the virus cannot survive the journey
We look forward to serving you from the 26th May - In the meantime we are available by phone 01697500 or by email - click here to send
In the meantime please stay safe and mind one another.