Our Showrooms Re-Open On December 1st 2020. We're Committed to our Customers, Employees and Communities - Here's How
On Tuesday, December 1st 2020, we are delighted to announce that we are re-opening our stores. We could have remained open as a supplier to the construction industry over the last 6 weeks, however we believe it would have been against the spirit of the regulations and therefore opted to close our stores for the duration of the lockdown. Our warehouse remained open during lockdown so anyone waiting on orders or placing new ones will have access to their goods. Due to the nature of Covid-19, we will be continuing with our appointment only serivce, with each customer allocated 30 minutes of time on their own in the showroom. You will have our tile experts in store to answer any questions you may have for the duration of your appointment.
Appointments are booked out well in advance so if you cannot make your slot please let us know ASAP so we can offer it to someone else. Likewise, please try and book an appointment 5-7 days before your desired date.
New Opening Hours
Tuesday - Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
BOOK A SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT - CLICK HERE
Naturally the safety of our customers and our staff is our number one priority and to this end we have put a number of measures in place for your protection when we reopen
- Only one customer/family grouping in store at any one time
- Appointments must be booked in advance
- If you arrive early and there are customers in store ahead of you you will we asked for your name and telephone number. We will call or text you as soon as the store become free
- Please click here to book your time slot
- Appointments are for 30 minutes - They are well booked out in advance so if you cannot make your slot please let us know ASAP so we can offer it to someone else
- Please use the hand sanitizer available just inside the door when entering and leaving the store. We do not supply face masks but would ask you please to wear them
- Please respect staffs requests for social distancing and follow the floor stickers for guidance
- Please do not touch displays - Staff will show you all the ranges you wish to see
Thank you for your cooperation.
We encourage you to send us as many details of your project in advance in order that we can use the appointment time to your best advantage
Information Re Spanish and Italian Supply ChainAll of our tiles are imported from Italy and Spain. All of our manufacturers are currently open and operating under strict conditions imposed by their respective Governments. There is no interruption to our service from COVID-19/Corona Virus. Lead times remain the same:
There is zero risk from any material arriving from Italy or Spain . The lead times involved mean that the virus cannot survive the journey
We look forward to serving you in store by appointment In the meantime we are available by email - click here to send