FOR YOUR PERSONAL ATTENTION (AND SAFETY), ALL VISITS ARE PREBOOKED APPOINTMENTS - CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOURS NOW!
Terms and Conditions
All goods are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale. Most common day to day T&Cs are oulined below.
- Design suggestions are given in good faith
- We advise all clients to check measurements and utility with a construction professional before purchasing.The company and its employees do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for incorrect measurements or any consequences arising from purchase of incorrect quantities, sizes or types of goods.
- Once goods arrive delivery or collection must be arranges within 2 weeks. After such time, a storage charge will be incurred by the customer. All goods collected from the company’s/its agents premises must be examined and signed for by the customer (or their delivery agent) prior to despatch. All goods delivered to the customer must also be examined and signed for by the customer.Where the customer requests that goods be left without a signature delivery will be deemend to be correct. Any claim should be noitified in writing within 48 hours with suporting photgraphic eveidence. No claim for damaged materials or shortages will be accepted afterwards.
- Delivery services are provided by independent courier which operate from Monday to Friday and are available to all customers within Ireland. Our courier partners will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside of their control and we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not arrange for a tradesperson to install the goods until you have received your delivery.
- Delivery is to kerbisde or nearest accessible point for a motorised pallet truck. Couriers will not bring goods into your home for insurance reasons
- Shading is an inherent quality in porcelain and ceramic tiles. Customers accept that it is their responsibility to order the correct quantity of goods for their requirements, as the company cannot guarantee to be able to match shades supplied in previous orders. All boxes should be checked by the installer prior to tiling to ensure they are of the same shade. No claims will be accepted afterwards
- It is the responsibility of customers to ensure that they have examined and are satisfied in all respects with the goods before installation and fixing commences as we will not accept any claim for goods once they are fixed.
- Goods are brought to order. Returns cannot be accepted. Products such as tile adhesive and grouts can be returned within 28 days only when we have the same batch in stock.
- Lead times are given in good faith The company and its employees do not accept any reponsbility whatsoever for delays by shipping and transport partners, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside of their control and we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales
- We do not provide a tiling service. Where we give a name of a contactor to a customer we cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for work carried out by them.
- All tile sizes are nominal but within the norms of the ceramic tile industry. The number of tiles indicated per square metre or is also nominal and may take into account appropriate grouting
- Digital images, catalogues, price lists and other advertising material are only indications of the type of goods offered and are subject to variation from time to time. They shall not constitute an offer or be binding on the company. We will contact you if an incorrect price was offered to you either instore or on our website and offer you the option of proceeding with your purchase of the items at the correct price or to cancel the order.