Jobs At Italian Tile And Stone
Italian Tile & Stone is a leading Irish interiors company established for over 20 years. We import and retail quality Italian Tiles and ancillary products which we sell from our Northside ( Swords) and Southside boutique studios
We are a long established highly successful retailer quality Italian Tiles. We are looking to recruit Showroom Sales Executives for each of our small (but perfectly formed) Swords Showroom
Ideally you will have a passion for interiors and customer service as well experience selling tiles. However we would also be welcome to applications from candidates with experience of selling home furnishings/materials and all those with a genuine passion for interiors.
Offering a high end product on an appointment only basis your role will be to oversee the sales process from initial contact to delivering products onsite. While the salary will reflect experience it is not strictly necessary. What is important is that you have excellent people skills and are highly motivated. This is a long term position so we are looking for someone who is committed to learning and growing within the company.
Our commitment to you is an excellent starting salary, on target bonus, ongoing training and mentoring, good work/life balance.
- We operate Mon-Sat
- Competitive salary
- Positive working culture! Warm and friendly environment, with an experienced team who are happy to share advice/experience with a new starter
- Bonus for achieving agreed sales targets.
- Using a consultative approach, build relationships with customers to ensure they find the right products
- Provide guidance on a range of products through
- Follow up on customer leads, quotations and build strong rapport with new and existing customers
- Work towards sales targets
The successful candidate:
- 3+ Years in Sales (ideally in Tiles or related home furnishings)
- Excellent communication skills, ideas, creativity and a passion for sales
- An interest in interiors is a plus for this role!
- Self-motivated, confident and professional approach
- Reasonably proficient computer skills
Note the role for you or you might like to work with us in the future....? Email us above - We are always delighted to speak to anyone who feels that the tile business may be for them!
We look ofrward to hearing from you.