- What is it?
- How do I Maintain it?
- Where can I use it?
- Complementary Products
- Lead Time
- Use with U/Floor Heating?
Wood Effect Porcelain Tiles - The World Woods Collection
Wood Effect Porcelain Tiles - With a Difference -The Eclectic World Woods Collection
Rather than replicating an individual wooden floor this wood effect porcelain tile collection is Inspired by 5 vastly differing iconic woods from around the globe:
- Okinawa: A Handscraped burnt Dark (Almost Black) Wood
- Namibe: A wonderful blend of classic African Hardwoods
- Fremont: A Knotty American Pine
- Veneto: A distressed Italian Style Wood
- Nordland: Alcassic clean Nordic Pine
No matter what your taste in Natural wood their is sure to be an equivalent World Woods that will not scratch, mark or require any costly ongoing maintenance. This range can also has matching parquet tiles that can be interspersed to stunning effect.
Download the Catalogue below to see the full range of colours, sizes and finishes Call our Terenure Showroom Today for More details
Insulated Tile Backer Board
Buy Insulated Tile Backer Boards in Dublin
What are the Advantages of Insulated Tile Backer Boards?Tile backer boards are essential when installing underfloor heating or renovating your flooring or walls in your wet room or walk in shower for many reasons,
- Completely Waterproof: The boards are made from rigid extruded polystyrene with a bonded cementitious coating to both sides so you don?t ever have to worry about rotting, deformation or weakening.
- Compatibility: Tile backer board is compatible with all types of tile including porcelain, slate, marble, and stone tiles as well as underfloor heating. It can also be used for insulation and dry lining for solid walls in other rooms in your house. Also our Insulated Tile Backerboards are designed to work with our Insulated wetroom showerformers giving a seamless finish
- Weight Bearing and Adherence: Correctly fixed tile backer boards are able to hold substantially more weight than other traditional wall surfaces. Tile backer boards can hold over twice the weight of plaster, up to 60 Kg, which is great for tiling jobs using large format or heavy tiles.
- 1200x600x6mm €20.50 each ( Mainly Used for Overboarding)
- 1200x600x10mm €23.50 each ( Our Most Popular Board)
- 1200x600x12mm €24.50 each
- 1200x600x20mm €26.00 each
Available for Next day Nationwide delivery - Call our Dublin Showrooms Today to order